The first five lots are bounded on the north by Fothersway Lane (now Brewers Lane) and on the south by Pitchness Lane (now Badsey Fields Lane).
- Lot III – these are Nos 18 & 20 Brewers Lane, Badsey (the other two cottages were demolished in the 1930s).
- Lot IV – this house is No 22 Brewers Lane, Badsey.
- Lot VI – these cottages are no longer in existence; they were demolished in the 1860s.
- Lot VII – the farm-house is no longer in existence; it was demolished in the 1860s.
- Lot VIII – this relates to Seward House (current-day Nos 24A & 24B High Street) and the cottages (Nos 24C & 24D High Street) which were built where the farm buildings were once located.