From 1661 until 1980, the ecclesiastical benefices of Badsey (with Aldington) and Wickhamford were held in plurality, ie the Vicar of Badsey was also the Vicar of Wickhamford, although they were separate appointments. In 1980, however, the two benefices became one united benefice, but retaining their individual Parochial Church Councils and financial control. To all intents and purposes, there was no change.
The following is a list of the 15 Vicars who held office during this period. Information has been provided by Tom Locke, Val Harman, Terry Sparrow, Maureen Spinks.